Skip to content
Agent Terms and Condition of Admission
- Agents will be responsible for compilation and authenticity of all information submitted regarding a candidate.
- Agents will be paid commission once fees have been deposited with the institution.
- Agents will clearly communicate with the concerned candidates and provide full information about SMEG.
- Agents will not make any statements, promises and commitments on behalf of SMEG. SMEG reserves the right to terminate the contract in the event of any misrepresentation by the agent or their representatives.
- All correspondences by the agents in the form or letters and emails with the student or the institution will have to be maintained and should be made available to SMEG on request.
- SMEG’s partner institutions will not issue any documents until it receives either from the agent or the student, all the required documents such as duly filled-in and signed student application form, 2 Passport sized photographs, a copy of passport of applicant and proof of previous educational qualifications. The documents can be sent by email.
- SMEG will not be held responsible or get involved in any kind of deals between the student and the agent.
- Either party can terminate the contract by giving 1 month notice in advance.
- Any payments pending on either part must be cleared before the termination of contract.
- All legal decisions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.